Saturday, May 17, 2014

"Lost" The TV Series... It's Never Too Late



I have heard of the TV Series about 4-5 years ago from my husband. At that time my babies were still what you call in 'growing pains'  all four of them so I was a busy wreck too. I sometimes could not remember if I have eaten dinner or I had taken a shower the day before. He wanted to watch it with me but I just could not. Now, I love my husband and all but I just could not find the time, or spare time to watch something that was named "LOST"...I was already almost lost, and I was in my own home!

About four weeks ago, thanks to NETFLIX, my husband popped the question. He is the one who introduces me to all kinds of TV shows that he finds interesting, one of which was "The Story of Heisenberg"...which that's the alias we say in front of the kids for "Breaking Bad". I started watching with him the first two seasons but I bailed out because of school and I promised to resume it again on my own time. "Mad Men" is one TV series that I finished with him till the end because I just had to! I fell in love with Don Draper! Another one is Frank Underwood- "House of Cards", I don't love him, but I have a fascination with his character.

But, moving on; my husband popped the question at the right time. When are we going to watch "Lost"? I has been a long time, we don't have to wait season after season in Netflix, all of them are there. All six years! Well, then...Hello Jack! Or maybe Howdy, Sawyer....or Hey, Dude! 

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/507851295452422728/
Oh my, my precious time! I'm hooked! I love some characters and I hate some, not really hate...almost hate, well not really. I could tell anybody on and on about John Locke...or how I'm fascinated with Mr. Eko, or how I look forward in every episode what new nickname is Sawyer going to come up with. From Captain Falafel... to Mr. Clean! How Michael and Jin has that kind of relationship...How I hated Shannon and Jin at first....oh my, as I said I could talk about my favorite characters forever.

Ok. Time to check my Neurobiology...I have to finish a report on Jean-Dominique Bauby about his amazing book The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. Till then....oh blog of mine! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment